Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm A Woman Too


Assalamualaikum...

I'm a woman. Woman is an insecure human being. Like other woman, I also do have the feeling of insecure when I go outside, crowded with many kind of people with various behaviours and modes.

Woman. Too many cases where they are exposed to all sorts of violations. Although there are leaps and bounds in securing rights for themselves and calling attention to sexist injustices, still there is much room for progress and women still suffer discrimination and violation of basic rights all over the world. And I'm still a woman..the insecure feeling is always exists to think that myself is not always safe from those violations.

Woman was created from the ribs of a man...
Not from his head to be above him...
Not from his feet to be walk upon him...
But from his side to be equal...
Near to his hand to be protected...
...and close to his heart to be loved.

Woman do have the rights to be protected by human being that we called man. I'm a woman too. Need to be lead. Need to be protected. Need to be appreciated. Need to be loved. By the men in my life as the way I love and follow them.


protect and love your women as if she is your baby girl...

Hopefully gentlemen out there can lead, appreciate and love their grandmothers, mothers, wives, daughters, sisters, aunties, nieces, girlfriends and all women around them in their lives in an honourable way. It is a must. Only then you will be a respectful grandfather, father, husband, son, brother, uncle, nephew, boyfriend and honourable man in their lives...

Be honourable yourself if you wish to associate with honourable people.

"Men are the managers of the affairs of women because Allah has preferred men over women and women were expended of their Rights". The Koran 4:34


p/s: this is my 30th entry and after this, eastlass is an official blog of mine...when the first time I created this blog, a promise has been made to mr.yakuza aka manager, supporter and blog critic that i will make a trial to write 30 entries first before officially involve in blogging world..still, there are lots of things I need to learn after this...

No comments: